Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte.
Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni e-mail?
Oreska - Užice
Prijavite se sa korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije

ARHIVA
   Početna   Pomoć Pravila Pretraga Gallery Prijavljivanje Registracija  
IZBORI: NAJFORUMAŠ I NAJFORUMAŠICA GODINE
AKCIJA: SVI UŽIČANI NA JEDNOM MESTU!
Za užičke nekomercijalne organizacije i ustanove besplatno...
Stranice: [1]
  Štampaj  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Autor Tema: Rodrigo  (Pročitano 2357 puta)
David
Gost
« poslato: 17.02.2003. 00:38:19 »

Bilo vec na slusaonicama, ali...

Jedno mu vrijeme nije radio sajt, vec sam pomislio da ga nece reaktivirati, ali se covjek se napokon i neocekivano ukazao (tnx goes to mahi);
iako se u novom izdanju sajta ne nalaze neki od prijasnjih albuma koji apsolutno zasluzuju da se pojave i na ovom, ni ovi novi ponudjeni nisu za
ignorisanje (uz napomenu da se sajt konstantno puni novim imenima) - Red Crayola (avant-rock band, Pere Ubu radili sa njima, David Grubbs takodje, itd.), tu je i 1st Modern Loversa J. Ritchmana, takodje i jedan
The Fall iz '84., zatim i zadnji zivi iz CBGB-a pionira no-wave NYC-scene iz 80-ih DNA, itd.

Ovdje imate cijele albume za download:

http://www.esss.com.br/~rodrigo/

Sačuvana
mahi
Gost
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 17.02.2003. 02:28:53 »

Nisam znao za Oneidu. Jaka psihodelija, precizna bez imalo kakafonicnosti, od cega ponekad boluje taj pravac.
Sačuvana
mahi
Gost
« Odgovor #2 poslato: 17.02.2003. 02:35:24 »

The confusion of Oneida's mission in life increases and reaches mental-institution levels on Each One Teach One (Jagjaguwar, 2002). Sheets of Easter opens the proceedings simply repeating for 14 minutes the same (virulent) riff, vocals and drumming (a sort of Sister Ray for the mentally handicapped, or imagine a merging of Suicide's Ghost Rider and Amon Duul's Phallus Dei). The 16-minute Antibiotics is another frantic, repetitive bacchanal, in which a syncopated, acid organ riff collides against a distorted guitar-driven jam. The guitar and the organ occasionally turn the volume up, but mostly they play the same notes over and over again (the last seven minutes are completely different, a cosmic-psychedelic fugue a` la Pink Floyd's Astronomy Domine, but they sound like a gratuitous appendix).
The other seven tracks return to the song format, although hardly to friendly sounds. The scratching/shrieking guitar solo and the insistent boogie rhythm of Each One Teach One bridge the artsy propensities of the longer tracks and the garage-rock underpinning of the shorter ones. A techno beat and an exotic melody propel the hyper-distorted pow-wow of People of the North, the most Suicide-like track on the album, further derailed by harsh industrial and cosmic dissonances. The demented litany of Number Nine harks back to the Beatles' Magical Mystery Tour, despite an invasive sitar line. Rugaru is a dadaistic ballet for androids that growl to the moon. And the closing No Label is its melancholy, apocalyptic counterpart, a mournful march through a nuclear wasteland.
The overall effect of the album is harrowing.
Sačuvana
David
Gost
« Odgovor #3 poslato: 17.02.2003. 03:29:34 »

Jos jedan sajt sa solidnim izborom bandova i njihovih, uglavnom, live stvari (malo sporiji download);
GodspeedYBE!, Gastr del Sol, Sea and Cake, Tortoise, itd.:

http://www.mp3it.com/browse.php

Sačuvana
Stranice: [1]
  Štampaj  

Prebaci se na:  

Pokreće MySQL Pokreće PHP Powered by SMF 1.1 RC3 | SMF © 2001-2006, Lewis Media | Imprint Ispravan XHTML 1.0! Ispravan CSS!
Stranica je napravljena za 2.486 sekundi sa 32 upita.